Shoulda Said

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Most of my posts these days are after the switchover to the next day. So I just want to make sure you guys know that I am posting on the previous day, and I am not, contrary to popular belief, a psychic.
I went to the International Spy Museum today, and I think it was only called that because the "International Lameass Museum" and the "International Ripoff Museum" were both taken (incidentally, I think they are both in central Kansas). That museum would have been really cool had it been free. But the damn thing cost $11 a person, and if you don't pre-order a ticket (for $2 extra), you have to wait in a two hour line outside. Inside, there's some cool, Bond-style stuff at first, and the history of spies is an interesting read, but after a while, it just becomes a Cold War museum, which does not carry nearly the same appeal as a spy museum. And did I mention the $11 ticket cost? I say, save yourself the money and the hassle and watch re-runs of a few 60s spy shows and a Bond flick. It probably takes less time, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home