Shoulda Said

Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Someone gave my mom a bottle of wine today at work (Chianti...the stuff from Silence of the Lambs) and she doesn't drink wine and that led to me trying the stuff and hating it, but eventually growing to like it and then drinking three-fourths of the bottle in one setting while watching the movie Ice Age and then getting really drunk and God only knows how I remembered my password for Blogger to sign on today, and I really don't like wine all that much but if you drink enough you start to become accustomed to it, it tastes more and more like sour grape juice man I want to start drinking wine more often it really fucks you up this is a lot of fun Baron Munchasen is on right now which is an awful movie but in my state it kind of makes sense. Voila, longest, most drunken sentence ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home