Shoulda Said

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Mr. Surly

I think it's really fun to be surly sometimes. I think this is because for like 99% of the time, I'm really passive. Being surly makes me feel big and brawny and like I'm a coal miner or a really badass mailman, and not a trumped up secretary. Here are some fun examples you can try at home:

Someone Else: "Would you like to buy a puppy from me?"
You: "I'd rather eat a toddler's bathing diapers, thanks."

A co-worker: "You are a spectacular person."
You: "How'd you like an assful of shoe?"

Another Person: "Hey, how was your day yesterday?"
You: "Cram it in your ear, facehole!"
You can try your own varieties of the above, if you'd like. Really, it's pretty liberating. And no one gets hurt, in the end.

3 Comments:

  • So... just because you have this fancy schmancy, razzle-dazzley website, now all of a sudden your Miss Thang, eh? (Yeah, that's right, I said Miss). Well... I hope somebody crams your shoe up your OWN ass. YEAH!
    But I mean really... that would be sweet. Can you imagine how stupid you would look sitting at your desk with your shoe crammed up your ass?
    Yup... that'll keep me amused the rest of the day. Thanks Steve!
    11/05/2003 12:43:35 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • No one gets hurt you say? The guy with the shoe up his ass, that can't be too comfortable.
    11/05/2003 05:54:34 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • I love that you associate "really badass" and "mailman" with each other.
    05/14/2004 01:39:20 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home