Shoulda Said

Thursday, October 30, 2003

I'm going to try an experiment:

I'd like to talk to some actual people in Chicago right now doing improv, to know what it's like, get some advice, etc. So here I present to you, a plea for any of these people to come to my site and contact me, and also a cheap attempt to get more traffic from Google.

If you are in Chicago right now, and are taking, or have taken any of the following:

ImprovOlympic classes (IO Classes)
Playground classes
Second City classes
Annoyance Theater classes

or even if you're just in the Chicago area and want to chat with another person moving to Chicago...

or you're moving to Chicago and you'd like to be my neighbor...

and happen across my humble blog, leave me a comment and let me know how I can get in touch with you. It will help out another budding improviser.

I doubt this will work, but it's worth a shot. Kind of like putting an S.O.S. in a bottle and tossing it out into the vast ocean that is the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home