Shoulda Said

Friday, December 16, 2005

Songs with No Godly Right Being Done on Acoustic Guitar

So my friend Steve and I (the Other Steve...which I will get to in a moment) are starting something. I should say "starting a band," but "band" implies some sort of creative process going into creating new music, and we are, for sure, not doing that. Basically, we want to go to bars and play songs that have no business being played on two acoustic guitars and get free drinks. I don't think that's so much to ask. Anyway, we're working on our first set list, and we have a few good ones on there already (we got together last night and did Kiss From a Rose, You Spin Me Round, We Are The World, and a few others), but we could certainly use more suggestions. Have at it, MySpace.

The name of the band, by the way? The Other Steve. I told you we'd get back to that.

Also, if you live in Chicago and want to see us play, I'll probably post show times on here (if we get any).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home