Shoulda Said

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

First off, happy 2003 to anyone reading this. I had to get that out of the way.
I had a pretty lame New Years (is it like that, or is there an apostrophe before the "s"?) Eve, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I didn't really feel like going out at all, for the first time since I got to college, and I think that means I'm growing up or something, but most likely it means I'm a lazy-ass. However, the plus side to this all is that I got to watch the Insomniac marathon on Comedy Central. It was a night full of laughter, let me assure you. I learned many life's lessons, such as if you're drinking tequila, you're going to end up in a bathroom doing some drug off a midget's behind. I know that many people seem to see a resemblance between Dave Attell and me, both in appearance (??) and sense of humor. Well, I now officially welcome that as a compliment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home