Shoulda Said

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Select Smart

I just took a survey at SelectSmart.com to see what president I most agreed with. Here are the results:

1. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (77%)
2. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (74%)
3. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR - Democrat (72%)
4. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (67%)
5. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (61%)
6. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (53%)
7. Lieberman, Senator Joe, CT - Democrat (43%)
8. Bush, President George W. - Republican (5%)

I agree with just about all of these. Most of my favorites are in the top five, except for the first one. What did I enter into that survey wrong that I got that as a result? But I guess the internet doesn't lie, so I'll start campaigning for Sharpton starting next week.

2 Comments:

  • A.J. Amanda, and Dan and myself will be starting my campaign for the presidency soon. I still have like 12 years before I am elligible but I figure a grassroots campaign like mine can use that time to build up some steam. So far I think my platform is marijuana legalization, and free stuff for everyone. Slogan, "Ehh...Whatever."
    Bill in '16!!!!
    01/26/2004 12:53:27 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

  • That's so funny that you mention that, because I was planning on running in 2024, as soon as the issue of Vietnam has passed. Can I be your running mate in 2016, to set me up for my campaign?
    01/26/2004 02:01:26 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home