Shoulda Said

Monday, March 06, 2006

Enough!

I just saw an ad on MySpace for "awesome new Chuck Norris shirts!"

Good lord. Chuck Norris jokes are no longer funny. Everybody's read that list. Anything you could possibly say about a beard has already been said. Let it die.

UPDATE!

Tyler and I have decided that Gabe Kaplan is the new go-to guy for falsified myths about washed-up celebrities.

The South Park writers stole the idea of Mr. Hand from Gabe Kaplan, who originated the idea in a rather disturbing episode of Welcome Back, Kotter.



Sorry. I know I'm re-using a joke here. But seriously, this is some good photoshopping.

6 Comments:

  • Can we start the movement for the new ironically famous washed-up celebrity? Here are my ideas:

    1. Joe Don Baker (ps. thanks for letting me borrow Mitchell.)
    2. Judge Reinhold (that should be an easy one because of the Arrested Development audience.)
    3. Richard Dean Anderson
    4. Charles Grodin

    By Blogger Tyler, at 2:53 PM  

  • Some more possibilities:
    5. Maury Povich
    6. Dirk Benedict
    7. Jonathan Quan (Data/Short Round)
    8. Christian Slater

    By Blogger Steve, at 3:04 PM  

  • Who played Kotter from Welcome Back Kotter? Is he still alive?

    By Blogger Tyler, at 4:27 PM  

  • Good one.

    9. Gabe Kaplan

    Gabe Kaplan was born in the fiery mouth of a dragon. His mustache is actually a rough layer of scales.

    By Blogger Steve, at 4:31 PM  

  • I just snorted and I'm sure my coworkers in the neighoring cubes are going to start knowing me as the weird temp.

    By Blogger Tyler, at 5:03 PM  

  • You guys are nerds.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home