Shoulda Said

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I can't believe I did it, but I did it. I went out yesterday afternoon and threw down for a Nintendo Gamecube. You might be asking yourself "why?" or "don't you play enough video games?" or maybe even "I wonder what color my grandmother's car is?" if you aren't really reading this post. The answer is, yes, I play a lot of video games. And I have no idea why I bought it. But I did. And it's awesome. At the rate I'm spending, I will most likely blow all of my graduation money by next week. In the past two weeks, I've dropped over $200 on Amazon.com, almost $200 for the video games, and I'm sure there's more in there if you tally up random spending. I'm horrible with money. I might have enough to move out to Chicago by the time I've retired.
On a side note, I'm typing this post from work because I'm really really bored. And my back hurts from working on the floor for a while this morning sorting some papers. And the computer I'm on is horribly old, and there is all sorts of crap in the keyboard and the mouse is all sticky, so I think I'm going to cut this short. Gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home