Shoulda Said

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I haven't posted in a long time, and I tried to rectify that a moment ago, and Blogger, which is quite possibly the most evil thing ever, ate my post after roughly three pages. So, in a vain attempt to summarize everything I said moments ago, I will try to sum up what has happened since last I wrote.
- I went to Chicago two weekends ago. I wrote that more was to come later in my last post, but I didn't say how much later. I guess it's now. That city rocks. I can't wait to move out there. It just felt right to be out there. There's no way to summarize the shenanigans that went on during our weekend there, but here's my best shot:
sawsomeimprovatedeepdishpizzathatruledmetafewfunnyhomelessguysrodearoundonpublictransportationwenttochinatowndranktapiocametthebestwaitresseverinindiana
That doesn't really do it justice, though.
- I saw X2. That movie was the coolest thing I've ever witnessed in a movie theater. Except for that time I saw a squirrel eat an entire watermelon and then spit out the seeds in the shape of the Eiffel tower. That was pretty awesome.
- I saw Identity. Not the best movie I've ever seen, but entertaining.
- I changed my screen name (to TigerMooseBattle) and my e-mail address (to jacobsse@hotmail.com).
- I was in my second to last and last performances ever with New and Improv'd as a member. Sigh.
- My mom and sister came and saw one of the above shows (about friggin' time).
- I realized how little I know about graduation, or the real world, or pretty much anything that falls on or after May 10, 2003.
- I ate 25 wings in one sitting today. That's a new personal best.
- I finally looked up "ameliorate" in the dictionary. I've been meaning to do that for a long time.
- I rekindled my love of the Family Guy. I think that might just be my favorite television show ever.
- I paid my rent today.
- I showered regularly throughout the entire time period between posts.
- That's about it. I'm a bit of a dullard. If anyone can remember anything else I did, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home