Shoulda Said

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

What the hell is wrong with me? I don't really deserve a website. I'm no good at this regular posting thing. I thought maybe I'd get better over the summer, since I posted all the time during my boring winter break. Maybe I'll get better as time goes on.
I met Caitie at IKEA yesterday. That store is awesome! I want to move in. I mean, it is feasible, what with all that furniture. I'm just not sure about the security procedures for things like that, but I'm a likable enough guy. I think I could get around those. It's been two days now, and work is officially already sucking the life out of my body. Like, physically, my bones are becoming weak and brittle and unable to withstand the stress of daily events such as walking around and drinking orange juice. Since I'm not breaking this post up into paragraphs, I'm just going to keep speaking. I'm really upset with the Democratic candidates for next year's election. So far, no one has really stepped up and become a real leader, which means Bush might win again. That would suck, and my resolve to move to Toronto might be strengthened. I have a really bad canker sore on my lip. It hurts like a bitch, but I don't know why I just shared that. Also, speaking of hurting like a bitch, I sliced my finger open on the metal edge of a light switch plate the other day. It just stopped bleeding yesterday. I think I probably should have gone and gotten stitches, but it's too late at this point. That's all I've got to say right now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home