Shoulda Said

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Damn it, I have a crush. I hate having a crush. I hate knowing that there's someone out there that I have feelings for, who may or may not even think of me as a potential love interest. I hate having to wonder whether I'm going to act on these feelings or not. I hate not knowing whether or not my feelings are reciprocated. I hate the fact that her hair smells really damn good. I hate the fact that we did an improv scene together today and it was the first time I've ever experienced any emotion other than egomania on stage. I hate that I know she has a tiny band-aid on her right forearm but she doesn't know how she got scratched. I hate not having her phone number.

Oh wait, having a crush is kind of fun. Replace all those "hate"s with "rather enjoy"s. Except for the last one, I need to do something about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home