Shoulda Said

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

It's just under one month now until I turn 22, or as I like to call it, "the part of my life where I have no birthdays to look forward to until I turn gray and retire". Seriously, life is unfair. For the last couple years, almost every birthday has signified something pretty cool:
13: My bar mitzvah/first year you can really call yourself a "teen"
14: High school starts
15: Driver's permit
16: Driver's license
17: R-rated movies
18: Among other things, the ability to enter into a legally binding contract
19: Okay, I don't know how this got in there, nothing exciting happens at 19
20: You are no longer a teen/one year til you enter a life of alcoholism
21: You enter a life of alcoholism
22: Umm...three years until my car insurance goes down? Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home