Shoulda Said

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Do you guys and girls have any particular food products that you can't stand? What are they? Here's a partial list of mine (I have way more than most people, I can't remember them all right now):
- peanut butter (how do you people eat this monstrosity?)
- grape juice (it doesn't taste awful, but it's the foulest smelling juice ever)
- shrimp (I don't care what you say, any time I'm eating a food that looks like it did while alive, it's wrong)
- dark chocolate (a bitter mess)
- processed American cheese (it's, like, two ingredients away from it's plastic wrapper)
- zucchini/eggplant/mushrooms (these aren't bad when not cooked, but they get too mushy)
- cheesecake (seriously disgusting...cheese, even if it's sweet cheese, should not be dessert)
That's all I've got right now. I'm sure I'll come up with more.

UPDATES
- oatmeal (gruel with a fancy name)
- applesauce (apple-scented gruel with a not-so-fancy name)
- string cheese (bland and tasteless and smelly and don't even get me started on how stupid you look while eating penis-shaped cheese)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home