Shoulda Said

Friday, February 06, 2004

Meet Me at the Waffle House

I don't know if any of you have seen this yet, but seriously, it's ridiculously funny. It may have already circulated around the whole world wide web by this point, I'm very behind in the realm of internet fads. I just watched the Star Wars kid video last month for the first time, and it took me a full three months to discover All Your Base Are Belong To Us back in 2001.

My favorite part of this video is how the kid intentionally makes no eye contact with the camera. I have no idea if he knows he's being filmed or what, but he's got some mad rapper skillz. I wish I could effortlessly lay down phat rhymes like "I like junior mints/let's talk about that for a second/oh, before I fucking wreck it/I wanna eat butter pecans/and I want to change my name to Stan the Man/and I want a golden ham for my birthday." Sheer genius.

UPDATE:
Turns out the "kid" is actually a 20-something year old comedian who has a disease that makes him appear younger than he is. He's got a whole site full of stuff like this, and he also did that Superbowl is Gay video a year ago. Oh well. It's still funny.

2 Comments:

  • Yea, I've actually met that guy, he's like 28. Very, very funny.
    02/08/2004 11:15:02 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

  • Is he also a little bit crazy? Because he seems a little bit crazy.
    02/08/2004 11:55:15 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home