Shoulda Said

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Surprise!

Evidently, I registered for the next round of classes at Washington Improv Theater and evidently, they started tonight. I found out about this fact around fifteen minutes into the class. Anyway, I made it there about forty-five minutes late, and all was well. It's a "beginning longform" class, which excites me to no end, as I absolutely love longform improv and can't wait to get to do it again. The class only consists of four of us, so that means I get to spend plenty of time actually performing, and less time watching, which, while it does have its merits, is less fun. At the end of the class, we get to put on a show for anyone interested in attended. I'll post more details as I find out more, but I hope at least some of you can make it. Anyway, it should be a lot of fun, and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

  • Oooh, a show? Do keep us informed.
    02/23/2004 12:12:26 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home