Shoulda Said

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Panera Ahoy!

We are having a staff meeting today, and they have bought us Panera for lunch. I am completely addicted to Panera. If it weren't for all the gastrointestinal problems it would cause, I could live on their broccoli and cheese soup for the rest of my life. All of their sandwiches are grood (great and good) too. I haven't been this excited for an all-staff meeting since the one last summer where they bought us Mexican and gave us tequila and sombreros (no joke, this really happened).

The closer I get to leaving this place, the more I realize that it's pretty damn cool.

6 Comments:

  • You work at a religious establishment and they brought you tequila and sombreros? That's just too damn good.

    And now I totally want panera for lunch!
    03/16/2004 11:43:49 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM  

  • Yep. At the end of the meeting, one of the other summer workers and I took a couple of shots to get us through the rest of the day. That was awesome.
    03/16/2004 12:09:39 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM  

  • I am so proud to know you when I hear such beautiful news! :)
    03/16/2004 02:37:59 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM  

  • Panera, does indeed rawk. My personal fave? Smoked turkey with lettuce, swiss, mayo, and dijon mustard on an asiago strip. YUUUUUUUMMM! They used to have GREAT brownies! Now they completely suck.

    Ahhh...but when you get to Chicago, you will discover Potbelly's. That's all I'll say for now. >: )
    03/18/2004 08:08:56 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

  • I've been to a Potbelly's here in DC and I will admit, it kicks Panera's ass. Those milkshakes are, for lack of a less flamboyant term, to die for.
    03/18/2004 09:13:09 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 PM  

  • They have PotbellyS in D.C. Dag. Here I thought Chicago was special. But yes, they do have the most off the hee-zee shakes. Chocolate malts are my all-time favorite...with the little Salerno cookie :-D
    3/19/2004 08:29:14 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home