Shoulda Said

Friday, August 22, 2003

Saw a free Carbon Leaf show last night. Those guys are so awesome. It was supposed to only be a half hour show, but it ended up being closer to an hour and fifteen minutes. Hott. Here's the setlist, if anyone is interested:
A Life Less Ordinary - a new song, I believe
Is This The Fall - another new one
Wolftrap and Fireflies - an old one I'd never heard, I like it a lot
What About Everything - another new one, so good
So Why - new one!
On Any Given Day - I've never heard it live, man that's a great song
Seven Brides for Seven Sinners - kickass
ENCORE:
The Boxer - always fun
Mari Mac - of course

After hearing all these new songs, I can't wait til the new album. After the show, Barry said it was going to blow Echo, Echo out of the water, and that CD is incredible. Man oh man, I can't wait until September 13th at Starr Hill, where I'll be seeing them again. If you want to come along, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home