Shoulda Said

Friday, October 17, 2003

How does water go bad? I'm drinking a bottle of water right now, and there's an expiration date on it. Sure, it's like two and a half years in the future. What can possibly happen to the water that would cause it to expire, though? I mean, does it stagnate after two years? Does it turn into bad milk...or even worse, grape juice? I can't fathom opening up a bottle of water, taking a big gulp, and spitting all over the place, complaining about how awful it tastes. Water doesn't taste like anything in the first place. Does it go from tasting flavorless to tasting flavorful? Does it suddenly take on the qualities of beverages that are pleasant to drink? Will it go from being spring water to tap water? Will it become alcohol? Does water ferment? This expiration date opens up so many more questions that I want, nay I need, to be answered. Who can possibly help me in my quest to get to the truth behind bottled water?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home