Shoulda Said

Friday, January 02, 2004

Still Here

I could NEVER leave you guys in the dark. I know how much you all want to know about my visit to Chicago. Here's what happened today:
- We bought tickets to go see Baby Wants Candy at Improv Olympic. I look forward to this very much.
- While buying said tickets, we ran into Charna Halpern on the way out of the theater to walk her dogs. I said hi to her. I almost had an orgasm (for those who know who she is,you would have, too).
- We ran into Danny again (swear to God, it was the same homeless guy who told Bill he'd make a great linebacker last time we were here). He played a little game with us. It went like this:
"High five!" - we give him a high five
"Low five!" - we give him a low five
"No five!" - puzzled stares
"Give a drunk some money so he can go get drunk five!" - we leave
- We raided all the thrift stores along the streets of Wrigleyville and Boystown.
- We ate some Cuban food. It was tasty.

That's about it, I think. It's been fun. I can't wait til tonight. If I get my way, we'll most likely go see Second City tomorrow night. Hot diggity dog!

6 Comments:

  • STEVE!! You are a funny man. One day I hope to laugh at you.

    If you get this before you see Baby Wants Candy, tell Nick Kanel that Suritz says YO! (You might have to remind him that i was a FacAss in '02). Also, I might be in ChiTown tomorrow. Give my cell a call: (540) 270-2814youaremydawg.
    01/02/2004 11:00:28 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 PM  

  • Hey, do you have your cell on you? Because I've been trying to get a hold of you so as to also see some improv whilst in ChiTown. Also, I'll possibly be bringing my ukulele and hula hoop to the streets to make gas money for the way back. This was Rob Soden's idea, and I think it's really smart.
    01/03/2004 12:02:25 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

  • Adam: too late. I already saw them. Call my cell (540)421-3626 if you want to see improv again tomorrow.

    Doug: same as above. I haven't had my phone on all night and I just got your messages. Call me if you want to see improv with us tomorrow.
    01/03/2004 12:53:59 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

  • Adam! Hey, this is Leah (Molly's heterosexual lifemate and fellow MXC watcher)...I spent New Years with one of your ex-girlfriends from Northwestern! I'm probably a lot more excited about that than you are.
    01/06/2004 05:24:25 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

  • Hey Leah...yeah, Emily (my ex...of WAY long ago, really more of a friend to me now than an ex) told me that she met you. I'm glad y'all had fun. Keep watchin MXC!
    01/27/2004 10:04:14 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 PM  

  • Get a room!
    01/27/2004 10:38:36 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home