Shoulda Said

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

The WORST!

I absolutely hate it when I fall in love with a new band, and no one else seems to like them. The band of the week this week is The Sounds, but don't bother checking them out, as you'll probably hate them. Another band that has been included on this list so far in the past year has been Sahara Hotnights, who I love, but everyone else seems to dislike. I don't know why, but I feel like my friends need to like my music to justify my liking it, but that's got to stop.

5 Comments:

  • I bought the Sounds CD over the summer on a whim (mostly because Dave Grohl was wearing their shirt in the Times Like These video).

    Worst CD purchase I ever made--and I bought the Ace of Base CD back in middle school. Fortunately, it was only $10, but still...ugh.
    02/25/2004 05:20:18 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

  • Oh man, I like that CD so much. What's wrong with you people?

    A.J., you can give it to me, if you want. I only have a burnt copy.
    02/25/2004 05:46:32 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

  • Also, I am proud to admit that I liked the Ace of Base CD back in middle school, too.
    02/25/2004 05:47:02 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

  • I would have to say that The Sounds are gross. I was like "Okay, first song, eh, but it'll get better, right?" Ha.
    02/25/2004 06:30:01 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM  

  • It's ok guys. Really, is there anyone out there who really didn't like Ace of Base when they were in middle school?

    Steve, as for your concern over music. Tell me what's on that cd you made me. I think there are only 2-3 songs I am not a huge fan of... I could be justifying some of your music tastes.

    Remember, if I ever signed up on friendster... I'm just here to help.
    02/25/2004 10:08:58 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home