Shoulda Said

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Man, it seems the trend these days is to write serious stuff on websites. I'm not really sure how I feel about this. I don't want to burden anyone with what is going through my head, because I doubt anyone really knows the true depths of what I think about. There's a lot about me that I keep bottled up, things that I just don't want to share with anyone. Things that people might not want to hear, and things that would change people's perceptions of me. Laying that all out on my website might be too painful of an experience.

Having said all that, I was just kidding. I'm truly and honestly as shallow and nonsensical as I come across. My darkest secrets involve my loathing for peanut butter and a general fear of women and commitment. Sorry to get all your hopes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home