Shoulda Said

Monday, September 15, 2003

More and more I find myself thinking about Chicago. The more time I spend with people who I know are moving out there (see: Dan and Krissy, and quite possibly Christina in a few years) and just thinking about other people who might be out there (you know, Caitie, and Bill, and Couch, etc., etc.) makes me really excited. I keep thinking how similar our lives will be to some lame-ass sitcom where a bunch of friends live around each other and do nothing but hang out in coffee shops and have wacky misadventures, except without the lame-ass part. I've had it up to here (I'm pointing at my forehead, but you guys can't see that since I'm not right in front of you) with the state of Virginia, having lived here for the better part of my life, if you can call it "better" having lived in a tobacco-and-Nascar-ridden wasteland. Chicago will be a fun time for all involved. If anyone else wants to or plans to move out there to, let me know. The more the merrier! If we get enough regular cast members, maybe we'll get our own spinoff show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home