Shoulda Said

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Bad Santa

Continuing my trend of, umm, seeing movies, I guess, I went to see Bad Santa today. I highly recommend this one as well, to anyone with a dark sense of humor. In fact, let's take the ABC test. If you think any of the following are funny:
- anal sex jokes involving fat girls
- beating up children
- copulating drunks
then you will like this movie. I happen to like all of those, so score!

Anyway, what's the deal with commercials before movies these days? You'd think that with twelve commercials (I counted them) before a movie, the ticket prices would be a little less, but now it's $7 just to go during matinee hours. That's totally ridiculous. Where the hell is the money going? I'll tell you where: into some movie producer's nose, that's where. Take THAT corrupt movie industry.

There were also six trailers, which is above usual, but I enjoy trailers, so I'll let that slide. Still, some of that stuff looks wicked awful. Except Mindhunters, which looked pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home