Shoulda Said

Friday, November 21, 2003

We're the Wuzzles!

I found this little gem in a big stack of worksheets for the kindergarten class here at the religious school:

Too much fun!

In case you can't read it, here's a close up of the instructions:

for those with less that perfect vision

I'm going to give it a shot. I can't think of any good names off hand, though. I'll update when I do. Also, if anyone draws a really good one, I'll post it on the site.

P.S. Can these guys get sued by the creators of the Wuzzles? Because this is a BLATANT ripoff.

1 Comments:

  • Okay, so the fuck, up in the right hand corner? AJ and I would like to know how many kids call it that and don't realize they're being obscene. What do you think?
    11/23/2003 07:37:24 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home