Shoulda Said

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

24-aholic

So I saw my first ever episode of 24 last night, and it was good. I think I might quickly become addicted to that show. It seems like it's right up my alley, and it just so happens that I never have plans on Tuesday nights. If you watch this show (I'm looking at you here, AJ), leave me some comments to catch me up on the show so far.

Also, this is the best news I've heard regarding television shows that I like that have been cancelled in a long time.

2 Comments:

  • OK, so, that which you must know while spoiling a minimum of the previous two seasons is this:

    Jack is addicted to heroin. He's trying to quit. His partner (Chase) is in love with his daughter (Kim), and Jack is not happy about this. The Suspiciously Swarthy Guy at CTU is a mole, and is running this virus release program from the inside. Michelle and Tony are married (though I think you probably figured this out from the episode you saw).

    President Palmer is suspicious of everyone because his (now ex-) wife sold him out several times in the past two seasons. He also contracted some sort of weird disease at the end of last season, but he appears to be cured. He is The Greatest President The Country Has Never Had.
    11/19/2003 08:20:01 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

  • Exxxxcellent.
    11/19/2003 09:43:51 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home