Shoulda Said

Friday, December 19, 2003

I'm lovin' it

I just had McDonald's breakfast. Seriously, if the manna that God sent to the Israelites to survive in the desert for forty years was updated for the 21st century and, you know, real, it would TOTALLY take the form of a bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle. I know that this wouldn't really keep with that whole "kosher" thing he/she/it had talked about, but I think he'd/she'd/it'd soon realize the error of his/her/it's ways and come around. If not, we could drag him/her/it out of his/her/it's little cloud palace and force feed it bacon-y goodness until minds are changed. Anyone want to help me forcefeed unkosher food to God, let me know.

2 Comments:

  • I cannot believe the title to this post!
    12/19/2003 12:15:11 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 PM  

  • To tell you the truth, neither can I.
    12/19/2003 02:17:46 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home