Shoulda Said

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Updates

Here are two quick updates on things I have posted about lately:
- Elizabeth and I kickboxed again last night. I don't think my groin muscles are willing to forgive me as easily this time.
- I received another e-mail from the elderly teacher. This one was a joke about how computer viruses reproduce, including graphics. Let's just say I never, ever want to see computer-animated bugs 69-ing each other ever again. Ever.

Also, this picture is all over the liberal blogs today, and it cracked me up, so I figured I'd share:

3 Comments:

  • Are you sure that the woman who is sending you thse nasty e-mails is not the old sex lady from the show on the Oxygen channel. Because she would send shit like that. I cannot flip past that channel without seeing her sitting and chatting with a dildo or two.
    02/26/2004 10:59:33 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 PM  

  • Ewww. Did I just write that. Yack!
    02/26/2004 10:59:59 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 PM  

  • My site does not have enough passing remarks about dildos, so, thanks for bumping up my quotient.
    02/26/2004 11:11:26 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home