Shoulda Said

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Fingerpickin' Whiz Kid!

I started taking banjo lessons at the Old Town School of Folk Music on Monday. I am most excited about this development. So far, all we did in class was listen to the teacher play some songs, and then pick a few chords. However, I can tell it's going to be awesome. After my first eight-week class, if I'm good enough, I can get in to the Bluegrass Ensemble. They have PERFORMANCES! I can't convey just how awesome this might be. I highly recommend everyone take some classes there. I want to start an old-timey bluegrass band, and I need fellow members.

1 Comments:

  • I'd love to take some banjo classes, but my Big Jug With XXX On the Front classes use up all my musical mojo. Sorry.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home