Shoulda Said

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Couldn't this be an afternoon headline?

I'm not really sure what the best way to wake up is (well, I'm pretty sure, I just try to keep this site relatively tame), but I can tell you with certainty one of the worst ways: to this article.

Tom to Eat Katie's Placenta

Awesome. I haven't had a cup of coffee or a bagel or a pop-tart or anything yet today, and now, everything is going to taste like placenta to me. I don't even know what placenta looks like, and I imagine googling it would further ruin my day.

The real question, the one most people will be thinking and no one will be asking, is...how is he going to eat it? Just, like, au natural? Is he going to have a chef on hand to prepare the placenta in an appetizing manner? Maybe he's just going to have a wok sitting there with some bok choy and some hoisin sauce and stir-fry it up real quick? However he does it, I bet if you googled around again (and I'm still not going to do it), you could find some delicious recipes. Or are recipes against scientology at this point? It seems like everything else that is ordered and rational is. Maybe recipes are legit, but the use of measuring cups is out.

As a side note, sorry about this post. My stomach turned simply upon re-reading it for typos.

3 Comments:

  • THANKS FOR TELLING ME TO READ THIS AT 8:25AM. I'LL GO PUKE NOW.

    I'll get my revenge on you, Jacobs.

    By Blogger Not Margaret, at 9:27 AM  

  • You know, this isn't that unusual in other countries. I highly recommend it. I'm kidding. It's nasty, but some people like it. Probably tastes like chicken.

    By Blogger Katy, at 2:54 PM  

  • I'm thinking it would taste like calamari.

    Very interesting blog, Mr. Jacobs. I likes.


    I'm quite coy with my links, but you deserve one because of Job's picture. God, I fucking miss that show!

    By Blogger Angie T, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home