Shoulda Said

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Should Post

I really should. I have funny thoughts. I swear! But the thing is, I always forget this site exists. I used to think about how great of a blog entry something or other would be. Now I don't anymore. I don't know why. It's just the way it is.

Anyway, I'm working again. It's temp to hire, but it's a neat position doing website content management stuff. I like it so far, and it pays well. That's about the only update I'll give to my personal life, because if people wanted to know that stuff, they'd call or write.

I will say this, though. I've been sick for the past few days, and I decided, why not try Cold-Eez? You know, those zinc tablets that you are supposed to suck on to alleviate the symptoms of the common cold. If you don't know about them, apparently it is because you didn't read the newspaper in 1998, whish is when these were new and revolutionary. Trying them now is like just getting into the Dave Matthews Band or Converse sneakers or something. They seem less like a cure and more like a fad.

Anyway, the point of this is, stay away from Cold-Eez. Apparently, you don't even notice that you have a cold when you take these because you are too concerned with ridding yourself of the constant, metallic cherry aftertaste that is plaguing every tastebud at once. It's like a tiny cherry robot is shitting in your mouth over and over again. If this is something that sounds appealing to you, by all means rush out and get these. If not, keep clear and stick to chicken noodle soup.

2 Comments:

  • "It's like a tiny cherry robot is shitting in your mouth over and over again." - Genius.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 AM  

  • I just checked your site but before I did I thought to myself, "no, he never updates anymore." So THANK YOU! And congrats on liking a job.

    By Blogger Katy, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home