Shoulda Said

Monday, January 05, 2004

Lameass Central

So I'm back at work after a week's vacation, and I can't tell you how suicidal fantastic I feel. There's a stack of work as high as my collarbone (I'd prove it, but it seems that someone took the digital camera I was playing with two weeks ago), but I don't want to do any of it because
A.) no one is in the office
B.) my boss doesn't get back from her honeymoon til tomorrow and
C.) I'm a complete and utter slacker
I'll probably leave early today, even though I came in late, because I can. This is so sad.

2 Comments:

  • It's not so much sad as it is totally sweet. Believe me, if I could leave early and come in late, I totally would.
    01/05/2004 11:51:34 AM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

  • I have to agree with Laura, but welcome back from your travels. I know this rainy, icky, post holiday season Monday is worse than normal. The tradeshow manager and myself are actually concerned that our boss will leave next week and we will have less to do than we do now. This grown up stuff is no fun!
    01/05/2004 12:51:12 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home