Shoulda Said

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tell me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue...

A thought occurred to me while watching Lionel Ritchie's "Hello" video just now (embedded in this post, in case you, too, care to watch that piece of aural and visual bliss): do blind people save a lot of money each year in electricity? I mean, I assume they don't need lights. Or computer screens. Or televisions (don't radios take up much less energy...)? If so, that seems to be one nice silver lining on a dark cloud.

Actually, though, according to this video, I guess you probably have to sink all of that saved money back into booby traps to keep Lionel Ritchie out. Specifically while you are sleeping.

2 Comments:

  • yeah, I think creepy is the right word. Most blindpeople don't live alone though so someone else may be using lights.

    By Blogger Matty, at 1:50 AM  

  • I watched about 30 min. of the movie "Ray" and remembered the scene where he was making food in the dark and someone yelled at him. It's not like he needed it.

    Glad to see you're back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home