Shoulda Said

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Striped Eye Lou

I really liked the name of this band that Caitie made up (you DID make those all up, right?).

Anyway, it's another day at work with absolutely nothing to do, so that means posting time. Boredom can sometimes spawn creativity, but more often than not, it leads to stupidity. Either way, that can be fun.

Okay, so I really don't have anything to write about today. And not just my regular, "I don't have anything to write about, but I have some little snippet that I can think of and write, and at least have a semi-decent entry". Nope. Nothing. At. All.

I just had a cup of coffee. I put too much sugar in it.

That's the extent of my day so far. Seriously. Nothing else has happened.

I came in to work late again.

No one's interested. I should stop trying.

I bet this is what Striped Eye Lou looks like:

I made this

1 Comments:

  • Striped Eye Lou was MY favorite, too! Yes, I made them all up. Well, except #9... but even THAT is still questionable.

    So, to sum up: We're starting a band called Striped Eye Lou.
    01/09/2004 08:12:20 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home