Shoulda Said

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Heading to Philly

My mom and I are going to Philadelphia for the night, and coming back tomorrow afternoon.

What I packed: one change of clothes, pajamas, and a book; fit it into a backpack.

My mom packed: Lord only knows what; fit it into a small suitcase, a large bag, and two more small bags.

Any women want to fill me in on what could POSSIBLY be in those bags? My only explanation is that my mom is some sort of spy, and she has her lockpicks, radio equipment, and sniper rifle hidden in those bags somewhere. Lord only knows they are heavy enough.

2 Comments:

  • You're right on the spy bit. Your mom is actually part of a complicated network consisting of women from all over the world. However, if you ask her, she'll tell you that she had to pack extra clothes, because she didnt know exactly where she would be going, and what the weather might be this time of year.
    03/28/2004 12:39:34 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

  • I always travel lite. I figure if I really need something that I didn't pack, I can always buy it at my destination.

    She could be a spy.... or an alien.... I don't know.

    Actually, she sounds a lot like my mom - who packs 8 suitcases for a five day vacation. It's unbelievable!
    03/28/2004 02:57:28 PM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home